Hi Friends! My full name is Courtney Elizabeth and growing up some of my nicknames were Coco & Betty, thus the name CocoBetty Photography. Feel free to call me Coco, I still answer to it.
I was born in New Mexico and my family moved to Israel when I was 9 years old. That was my first big adventure outside of the United States. For the next 10 years or so we traveled all around Europe, the Middle East and the Mediterranean all while living in Israel. After high school I moved to Ukraine to get some perspective and figure out what I wanted to do with myself & my life. While there I discovered my passion for photography & of course I just continued to fuel my passion for traveling.
Deciding that I needed to learn more about photography, I went to college at Brooks Institute in Southern California where I graduated with my Bachelor of Science degree in photojournalism in 2010 & have been pursuing my passion in travel & photography ever since. I make my way through different countries photographing my adventures & some amazing people along the way.
1. I love food especially olives! You can almost always catch me with either food, wine or my camera in hand.
2. I am normally camera shy but have been recently conquering my fears & stepping in front of the camera a lot more lately.
3. I love naps & believe that every country should adopt a siesta lifestyle.
4. I hate hiking with a passion.
5. I love Superheroes, Harry Potter, Doctor Who & I really enjoy going to Comic Conventions all over the world!
6. I recently sold/got rid of 98% of my belongings to become a full time digital nomad.